Re: Good day! I’m new.
You might also try this service….
It’s called Limelight and here’s how it works.
* Artist / Label signs up and provide basic song & release information via Limelight.
* Artist / Label determines configurations (Digital, Physical, and/or Ringtone) and number of units (minimum of 50) before paying via PayPal.
* Artist / Label pays one-time service fee and calculated publishing fees to Limelight for the mechanical license.
* Limelight triggers automatic license request via their bulk licensing system handling Harry Fox and non-HFA publishers.
* Limelight generates artist / label notification of license and permission to proceed with release.
It’s sounds legit to me.