Re: Tell God What You’re Thankful For
Great post Nate!!!
I’ve been getting in the habit over the last 2-3 months of trying to be as thankful as I can after coming out of the worst year and a half of my life…. so this is perfect!!
1. I’m so thankful to God for my brand new dream job after an incredible internship there….
Remaining faithful interview after interviews with other companies & showing me I had to wait for a REALLY good reason!
2. Thank you for bringing my BEST FRIEND in the entire world into the light.. ahh, let this be enough
3. Thanking for my slow, very very slow healing process with my health.. it has taught me quite more then I would have ever thought to know.
4. I’m so thankful for my amazing family, who has been supportive, and raising me in a family based on God! < -- haven't appreciated this till lately.
5. Of course, I’m beyond thankful for GodsDJs… after many signs (and MANY) signs of feeling like I needed to come home, write music for God and to share it, I met the amazing GodsDJs in the same week.
6. Thankful for allowing me to see the blessing I have in my life, that alone – is only a gift from God.