2 Electro House Mix

Home Forums Electronic Dance Music Electro 2 Electro House Mix

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  djfaith033 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

djfaith033
    Participant

Hey two of my electro house mixes are up. If you are interested in hearing them go here:
    http://www.mixupload.com/djfaith (sorry you do have to become a member to download [free!]). But you can hear it for not even signing up. Enjoy and God bless:)

Anonymous

sweet man, downloading! welcome to the site by the way. :D

Anonymous

downloading now as well

Anonymous

dude i have to say that site you have those hosted on has the most horrible sign up forum ever! it took me like 10 min to join… you should host those mixes on the player here (if the admins will let you) that way you can give ppl a direct link to download no signup ;)

just some advice… im checkin out your 2008 promo now…so far so good (-:

Anonymous

im not able to download even after signing up. i can stream it though i think…

Rodimus
    Keymaster

i think the host is having issues…im downloading at 3 k a sec… says 5 hours remaining…

science drop

WOW, Im the only one not having problems! Thats a first. I agree the sign up was ridiculous. It took me about 20 min to DL though. Listened to your 2008 promo. Good stuff. Im listening to your electro mix now. I like so far.

djfaith033
    Participant

Yea, i have not had many problems downloading other peoples stuff but sorry bout that guys. Rod is working on putting em on this site. Thx for the listen please rate them and tell me what I have going for me and what you don’t like. Be honest I can take it. :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.