2011 Prayer Requests for the New Year

Home Forums Prayer, Praise, & Testimonies 2011 Prayer Requests for the New Year

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DjPvG DjPvG 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rodimus
    Keymaster

Hey guys instead of the usual new years resolutions I thought we should do an official GodsDJs prayer requests for the new year thread where everyone posts a personal prayer request and or a prayer requests for the community.

Personal: Lord, I pray that in 2011 you’ll help me to be the leader that you’ve called me to be both in my home and in this community. Also, help me to be more committed to my prayer / Bible study time while at home.

Community: Lord, I pray that you’ll continue to bless this community and ministry in 2011 both in size and in influence around the world and locally. I pray for thousands of new members and hundreds of new worship releases to come forth in 2011 for your glory.

Something like that ^^^ :D

Monster Baby
    Participant

That the passion of Jesus will be fully revealed to my heart.

and

That the community will grow extremely spiritual through the leaders guidance.

I pray that I will get to know God better in 2011. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Samuru
    Participant

One of my prayer requests for 2011 is to evangelize more around Miami and win more souls for Christ.

Also, that this site grow, get more exposure globally, and see more music/events and lives changed while they listen to this music

DjPvG

@djrodimus wrote:

Hey guys instead of the usual new years resolutions I thought we should do an official GodsDJs prayer requests for the new year thread where everyone posts a personal prayer request and or a prayer requests for the community.

Personal: Lord, I pray that in 2011 you’ll help me to be the leader that you’ve called me to be both in my home and in this community. Also, help me to be more committed to my prayer / Bible study time while at home.

Community: Lord, I pray that you’ll continue to bless this community and ministry in 2011 both in size and in influence around the world and locally. I pray for thousands of new members and hundreds of new worship releases to come forth in 2011 for your glory.

Something like that ^^^ :D

Well done guys.

Lord I thank you for all the brothers and sisters here, I thank you for all the talent that you dear Father gave to them and it’s being used for your glory. I ask you Lord Almighty that you blessed them every day in their lives and that Your will and glory will shine more than ever with the christian dance music around the world.
    In the name of our dear Jesus Christ . Amen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.