8 Mins of Modern Warfare 2

Home Forums Video Games 8 Mins of Modern Warfare 2

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of 7oX74GivN Anonymous 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DWORD

Thanks to Kotaku.. 8 min vid of campaign mode!

http://kotaku.com/5367101/8-minutes-of-modern-warfare-2-story-mode

This game is going to rock your sox…

Anonymous

oh my gosh :o see this makes me want to get this game even more im going to get the prestege one 150.00usd well worth every penney :D

Anonymous

that looks awesome, if I can stop buying vinyl long enough to afford it. I played through the single player campaign multi-times( COD Mod War) Long after I hit gold cross in multi. This looks like a huge improvement over WAW, I cant wait to try it, hopefully it runs this smoothly on the PS3

djellipse

woot cant wait…. but i must add that the PC version is far far superior, in all cases ^_^

Anonymous

Ill grant u that the pc version is prob better in many ways, however one of the biggest delimas faced by video game designers is learning how to use the cell processor technology that operates the ps3. There are only a couple of games that have even started to harness the power on reserve here. Nasa bought 1000 just to test the uses for the power. The few games that did use 1 or 2 of the 6 cell processors were masterfully rendered with amazing lighting and water effects( Drakes fortune for one.) But on another note as much as I am anticipating Mod War 2, I cant lie I am twice as pumped for PS3 exclusive MAG (Massive Action Game)–256 players in a room, the more you play u gain rank, which gives you command over newer recruits, more stratgy, more player=more pwnes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.