..
..
..

CHRISTIAN HAPPY-HARDCORE!! Anyone? I need suggestions


Home Forums Electronic Dance Music CHRISTIAN HAPPY-HARDCORE!! Anyone? I need suggestions

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DJRaindance DJRaindance 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #21289
    Avatar of djfezzik
    djfezzik
    Member

    I have never liked nitro-praise or anything that cheezy (so dont suggest that!). But I have recently taken a liking to really happy electronic music (think Robot-Rock album by Joy Electric) and am wondering if anyone on here knows of any really happy(ish) tracks, whether it be Happy-Hardcore, trance, house or whatever.. like that expresses JOY without being plain bad/cheesy…a lot of chords/melodies in all EDM are minor, bluesy or funky, never plain happy!

    #30392
    Avatar of BenWalker
    BenWalker
    Participant

    Yeah! Happy hardcore, trance? We liked it and produce in this genre.
    So here is our newest track what soud like a hardcore. If you want more from us search on the youtube: BenWalker & JacKevin : Tiéd a Szívem. and there are some track from us. If the Lord want we relase the next single.

    #30393
    Avatar of djfezzik
    djfezzik
    Member

    just had a thought.. Ableton has a really good tempo change technology, I can make any track as fast as I want! (within reason)

    #30405
    Avatar of Cris-N
    Cris-N
    Member

    @BenWalker & JacKevin wrote:

    Yeah! Happy hardcore, trance? We liked it and produce in this genre.
    So here is our newest track what soud like a hardcore. If you want more from us search on the youtube: BenWalker & JacKevin : Tiéd a Szívem. and there are some track from us. If the Lord want we relase the next single.

    happy hardcore is not trance mate :) its straight up hardcore (based on the dutch hardcore.. not the USA Metal Hardcore) but then more melodical and as the name already says.. ‘happy’. Its a lot about heaven and beeing happy and relations nd love… not to bad :) cept that i dun like the commercial turn its taking… makes it look like a weak ripoff from dance/club music. not the stuff we used to know :)

    Dutch Happy Hardcore
    [youtube:2z9vvrds]7bQ5qHtQmxA[/youtube:2z9vvrds]

    UK Happy Hardcore
    [youtube:2z9vvrds]9dNoQhvTSek[/youtube:2z9vvrds]

    edit/add:
    so if ya wanna make christian happy hardcore without beeing cheesy i’d say get the older uk hhc or maybe return to the basics from the netherlands ;) loadsa piano chords on those things :) which sound awsome :)

    #30406
    Avatar of djellipse
    djellipse
    Member

    i always liked HHC for the happy piano riffs they always had, some of them got to be super crazy too, i know its not HHC but scooter had alot of fun piano riffs like that that were just nuts! talk about cheesy tho… scooter was awesome but oh dood… get off the mic… seriously, your ruining it…

    #30397
    Avatar of deeflash
    deeflash
    Member

    here’s a great classic Christian Happy Hardcore track… (although it’s listed as hard trance on trackitdown so I may be wrong… :D )

    http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/hardcore/track/529258.html

    ::sigh:: Brings back memories… Used to be played at Club Worship every month…

    #30398
    Avatar of Cris-N
    Cris-N
    Member

    @djellipse wrote:

    i always liked HHC for the happy piano riffs they always had, some of them got to be super crazy too, i know its not HHC but scooter had alot of fun piano riffs like that that were just nuts! talk about cheesy tho… scooter was awesome but oh dood… get off the mic… seriously, your ruining it…

    scooter only recently started creating tracks that are sortve original.. the others are all lame rip-offs :) dun think they shud be praised for stealing ;)

    #30399
    Avatar of Cris-N
    Cris-N
    Member

    @deeflash wrote:

    here’s a great classic Christian Happy Hardcore track… (although it’s listed as hard trance on trackitdown so I may be wrong… :D )

    http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/hardcore/track/529258.html

    ::sigh:: Brings back memories… Used to be played at Club Worship every month…

    orbit1′s alter ego :P nice guy… brilliant music :) I dont know if you could class it christian.. it depends how you want to hear it I guess :) I’d be glad to ask him about it if you liked ;)

    #30400
    Avatar of djellipse
    djellipse
    Member

    @project-industrial wrote:

    scooter only recently started creating tracks that are sortve original.. the others are all lame rip-offs dun think they shud be praised for stealing

    yea but comeon the age of love was a tight track you have to admit… even tho it had the riff from terminator in it

    #30401

    Rodimus
    Keymaster

    wow this brings back memories… i always loved Dune and Blumchen

    [youtube:3an6nagf]OgR4S1dSkVQ&feature=related[/youtube:3an6nagf]

    [youtube:3an6nagf]1D7usLNCwG0&feature=related[/youtube:3an6nagf]

    [youtube:3an6nagf]4pzzz7xcCyo[/youtube:3an6nagf]

    [youtube:3an6nagf]5KJ__06kyxs&feature=related[/youtube:3an6nagf]

    [youtube:3an6nagf]RMihpjZ03_w&feature=related[/youtube:3an6nagf]

    wow after watching all these vids im gonna have to go home and dump some of this music onto my iphone :D

    #30402
    Avatar of djellipse
    djellipse
    Member

    @djrodimus wrote:

    wow this brings back memories… i always loved Dune and Blumchen

    Active content removed

    Active content removed

    Active content removed

    Active content removed

    Active content removed

    wow after watching all these vids im gonna have to go home and dump some of this music onto my iphone

    :? :cry:

    #30403

    Rodimus
    Keymaster

    wow government firewalls must suck

    #30404
    Avatar of djellipse
    djellipse
    Member

    lol you have no idea, i am lucky that i can get on this site

    #30396
    Avatar of Cris-N
    Cris-N
    Member

    can’t stop ravin nd million miles away from home are deffo some of my favs from dune :) good stuff!

    this one does it for me aswell though:

    [youtube:39v04bsh]oAlRtCyr0sQ[/youtube:39v04bsh]

    or wot about…

    [youtube:39v04bsh]s1SSFExDpS0[/youtube:39v04bsh]

    has some nice message in it aswell ;)

    I found a lover
    it didn’t last
    wonderful days
    belong to the past

    I don’t know where i stand
    what i’m to do
    Try to forget
    and to find someone new

    So i pray on my knees
    to heaven above
    Send me somebody please
    somone to love

    So to get to my story
    lift me your hands
    don’t let me down
    when i find someone new

    #30394
    Avatar of deeflash
    deeflash
    Member

    @project-industrial wrote:

    orbit1′s alter ego :P nice guy… brilliant music :) I dont know if you could class it christian.. it depends how you want to hear it I guess :) I’d be glad to ask him about it if you liked ;)

    it’s lyrics from a worship song… Breathe…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.