..
..
..

Hey I’m New from London Uk :)


Home Forums New Members Landing Zone Hey I’m New from London Uk :)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of RaveVisionary RaveVisionary 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #22453

    Hey guys, my name is Andrew, I joined quite a while ago but this is my first post. I joined Tastyfresh website a while back and noticed a lot of those guys are on this site as well. I got some really good constructive feedback from some of my tracks there recently. I would like to find out more about the Christian electronic music scene and figured these sites are a good place to come. I don’t know too much about how to get signed or how to break into the music industry so I’m here to learn mainly.

    A little about me I’m not a DJ but I produce electronic music I’ve never really been into clubbing even before I was a Christian but enjoyed the music. I write rock music also but a lot of it is electronic stuff now since I got Logic 8 a couple of years ago and fell in love with synthesizers.

    #34964
    Avatar of graphite412
    graphite412
    Participant

    welcome!!!!

    #34965
    Avatar of DWORD
    DWORD
    Member

    Awesome.. Always cool to welcome one of our UK brethren.

    WELCOME ! :D

    #34966

    Welcome to the site!

    If you ever want any feedback on your music definitely post it here or let us know how we can listen to your tunes!

    #34967

    Rodimus
    Keymaster

    welcome aboard man!

    #34968

    Thanks guys!! I’ll definitely post links to any of my electronic tracks i finish in the near future.

    blessings.

    #34969
    Avatar of djellipse
    djellipse
    Member

    welcome welcome :-)

    #34970
    Avatar of djdunamis
    djdunamis
    Participant

    welcome

    @Kinetic_Energy wrote:

    I produce electronic music I’ve never really been into clubbing even before I was a Christian but enjoyed the music. I write rock music also but a lot of it is electronic stuff

    x2

    #34971
    Avatar of graphite412
    graphite412
    Participant

    make that x3

    #34972
    Avatar of frogb0tter
    frogb0tter
    Member

    What it do Kinetic! How’s it thumpin’ across the pond?

    #34973
    Avatar of DJMoves
    DJMoves
    Member

    Welcome!

    #34974
    Avatar of DJ Jireh
    DJ Jireh
    Member

    Nice bro…..

    I’m also here in London….new to this forum as well. :-)

    What program do you use to produce?

    DJ Jireh

    #34975

    @Kinetic_Energy wrote:

    Hey guys, my name is Andrew, I joined quite a while ago but this is my first post. I joined Tastyfresh website a while back and noticed a lot of those guys are on this site as well. I got some really good constructive feedback from some of my tracks there recently. I would like to find out more about the Christian electronic music scene and figured these sites are a good place to come. I don’t know too much about how to get signed or how to break into the music industry so I’m here to learn mainly.

    A little about me I’m not a DJ but I produce electronic music I’ve never really been into clubbing even before I was a Christian but enjoyed the music. I write rock music also but a lot of it is electronic stuff now since I got Logic 8 a couple of years ago and fell in love with synthesizers.

    Sounds great, are you still around?

    #34976

    @DJ Jireh wrote:

    Nice bro…..

    I’m also here in London….new to this forum as well. :-)

    What program do you use to produce?

    DJ Jireh

    I love your stuff, do you reach out to the non converted aswell? You got a heart for those stuck in the illegal rave scene? I need a DJ or sum music I can work with, hard trance, banging techno glorify God.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.