..
..
..

Some radical thoughts on Women and Marriage


Home Forums Spiritual Discussions Some radical thoughts on Women and Marriage

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of science drop science drop 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #20811
    Avatar of DJRaindance
    DJRaindance
    Participant

    Beloved People of God:

    Here is what the Lord told me and I am pleased to share it with you.
    So please brace yourself because it may rattle your theology.

    The Lord said;” I did NOT create a WOMAN later! I brought her out of the MAN already CREATED in my image. Within my image [My frame] which I gave ADAM [The HE & SHE component that I am] was already hidden in ADAM’S being. The WOMAN’S frame, foundation, DNA and entity was made when Adam was made!

    She IS NOT an afterthought. The term is “IS” because SHE still lives!

    When the season was right to REVEAL my feminine side to ADAM who I made and looked at him [Adam] the work of my hands, I declared; “IT IS GOOD!”

    I the Lord put him to sleep and SEPARATED the female part of him that I had already made when I made MAN, clothed her with all the Grace, Beauty, Poise, Imagination, Wisdom, Power, Talent & Much More. Then I presented her to her EQUAL HALF – Adam!

    Adam upon looking at His own feminine side [AN EQUAL HALF] was able to see himself in the opposite for the first time, gladly declared – She shall be called WOMAN!

    Why? For she was WOVEN out of a MAN! Not inferior, not a slave, not a rag, not a piece of garbage but AN EQUAL half of the MAN agenda that I the Lord had made, says the Lord!

    That is why HE [GOD] ORDAINED [commanded it] the institution of MARRIAGE, so that when the two Adam halves comes together, they shall become ME! They shall become MAN!”

    Okay if all these is too much for some of you, I will pray that the Father REVEALS himself to you.

    Marriage is the KEY to becoming what & who GOD really is at all times! Marriage is the foundation of our LIFE, UNITY and PURPOSE.

    No marriage, no PEACE, NO STABLE WORLD & NO GOD in the nature of MAN. No Garden of Eden re-birthed!

    No marriage, NO kingdom come!
    Is this too profound or disturbing for you? Well, I hope not.
    Until tomorrow!

    I am your Messenger & Servant for the Season,
    Bishop JSS Hopewell
    Email: bishophopewell@yahoo.com

    #28296
    Avatar of djdunamis
    djdunamis
    Participant

    @DJRaindance wrote:

    Here is what the Lord told me and I am pleased to share it with you.

    …Bishop JSS Hopewell

    sorry to tell the bishop, its in God’s Word. This bishop isn’t saying anything new from God. Other than that, I agree with half that.

    you didn’t post this because of this:

    http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=4479849&referralPlaylistId=playlist

    #28297

    @DJRaindance wrote:

    Beloved People of God:
    Marriage is the KEY to becoming what & who GOD really is at all times! Marriage is the foundation of our LIFE, UNITY and PURPOSE.

    No marriage, no PEACE, NO STABLE WORLD & NO GOD in the nature of MAN. No Garden of Eden re-birthed!

    No marriage, NO kingdom come!

    Paul has a different opinion on this subject, read 1 Corinthians 7

    #28298
    Avatar of djdunamis
    djdunamis
    Participant

    @dmitri_vaganov wrote:

    @DJRaindance wrote:
    Beloved People of God:
    Marriage is the KEY to becoming what & who GOD really is at all times! Marriage is the foundation of our LIFE, UNITY and PURPOSE.

    No marriage, no PEACE, NO STABLE WORLD & NO GOD in the nature of MAN. No Garden of Eden re-birthed!

    No marriage, NO kingdom come!

    Paul has a different opinion on this subject, read 1 Corinthians 7

    x2

    #28299
    Avatar of Goldenflower
    Goldenflower
    Member

    I have very strong thoughts on marriage. I believe that marriage was created to give a natural representation of what Christ’s relationship is to be with the church. Christ as the covering, the lover, the headship…where the church loves back, submits, to be holy and blameless. Eph 5. Christ as the Husband, the Church as the Wife. The wife is equal but has a different role. Just as the Church is submissive yet still children of God. I could go on…If marriages followed that design many more would stay together. Christian marriages might be an example to marriages across the nation!

    Something that I was told that being in marriage I have recognized: being single lets you get close to God, being married makes you like God.

    I know that can be taken different ways but I have definitely become more like God, and still growing! since marriage :D

    This went a little off the first post, but I love the biblical topic of marriage!

    #28300
    Avatar of djdunamis
    djdunamis
    Participant

    @Goldenflower wrote:

    I believe that marriage was created to give a natural representation of what Christ’s relationship is to be with the church. Christ as the covering, the lover, the headship…where the church loves back, submits, to be holy and blameless. Eph 5. Christ as the Husband, the Church as the Wife. The wife is equal but has a different role. Just as the Church is submissive yet still children of God. I could go on…If marriages followed that design many more would stay together. Christian marriages might be an example to marriages across the nation!

    well you believe correct, its what the Word of God teaches. :D

    #28301
    Avatar of DJRaindance
    DJRaindance
    Participant

    About those passages you talked about, that was Paul’s opinion and come from Jewish tradition.

    #28302
    Avatar of djdunamis
    djdunamis
    Participant

    @DJRaindance wrote:

    About those passages you talked about, that was Paul’s opinion and come from Jewish tradition.

    Everything in the Bible, God’s Word is God inspired. Holy Spirit led the writers in their writing.

    If it was Paul’s opinion and wasn’t agreeable with what God teaches us, wouldn’t you think God wouldn’t of allowed it in His Word in the first place?

    #28303
    Avatar of science drop
    science drop
    Member

    You should all read “The Divine Romance” by Gene Edwards. AMAZING book, and gives a great picture of God’s Eternal Purpose.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.